Stress in selected professions of a special nature
Authors: Anna Łuczak, Łukasz Baka, Andrzej Najmiec; CIOP-PIB, 2019, ISBN 978-83-7373-312-1
- Part I.
- Stress in selected occupations of a special nature - a review of research (15)
- Chapter 1. Stress in the work of teachers, educators and other pedagogical workers employed in youth educational centers, youth sociotherapy centers, school and education centers, shelters for minors and correctional facilities (17)
- Chapter 1. Stress in the work of the staff caring for residents of social welfare homes for chronically mentally ill, intellectually disabled children and adolescents or adults (26)
- Chapter 3. Stress in the work of the medical staff of psychiatric departments and addiction treatment in direct contact with the patient (32)
- Chapter 4. Individual determinants of perception of stress (43)