- Category: ATEST
- Hits: 140
- April 28 (3)
- Regulations and standards
- New health and safety regulations and labor law (2)
- Occupational health and safety examinations and training during the period of release from the obligation to perform work (12)
In practice, controversy is raised by the problem of the need to subject an employee to preventive examinations and training in the field of occupational health and safety during the release from the obligation to perform work. The article introduces the essence of this problem, trying to solve it.
- German versions of B-type standards harmonized with the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC (15)
- Higher one-off compensation amounts (25)
- Compensation for damage caused by a dangerous product (26)
In the event of bodily injury or health disorder, the court may award the aggrieved by the dangerous product an appropriate sum as compensation and pecuniary damage. The aggrieved party is not burdened with the burden of proving what cause caused the dangerous nature of the product.
- Coil packers (45)
Our checklists make it possible to check whether a specific machine or group of machines meets the safety requirements of regulations and standards. They are also a tool for occupational risk assessment when operating these machines; they can be used as a source of information for safety instructions. Readers use them in different ways; also for training and future machine operators. The next list is for paper reel wrapping machines used in paper making and finishing plants.