- Category: Inspektor Pracy
- Hits: 13
- In the Parliament of the Republic of Poland: Unanimous support of the Labor Protection Council for the inspection activities. On recruiting staff for the National Labor Inspectorate (3)
The concept of solutions for the recruitment of specialists for the positions of labor inspectors was devoted to the meeting of the Chief Labor Inspector with members of the Labor Protection Council, organized on the initiative of the head of the National Labor Inspectorate on August 23, 2021.
- News not only from Poland (4)
- Seasonal workers in the ELA campaign
- Meeting with the vice-president of the Trade Unions Forum
- Labor inspectors will have time to recover
- Conference on hazardous chemicals
- For those returning to the labor market
- In search of an agreement. Mediation as an alternative method of dispute resolution in labor law (6)
It is a conciliation institution aimed at resolving an existing conflict or dispute in an amicable manner, it also gives the parties a chance to continue cooperation in the future. Mediation in labor matters does not resolve all disputes, but it has undoubted social and financial advantages.
- Under the umbrella of GDPR. Remote work of National Labor Inspectorate employees and the protection of personal data (10)
In order to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, public and private entities had to face new challenges, such as organization of work, including the possibility of performing and working remotely. These problems also affected the National Labor Inspectorate. The current became so the question of how to proceed when working remotely, so as not to violate the provisions on the protection of personal data, and what obligations apply not only to the administrator, but also (and perhaps primarily) on workers PIP, including the inspectors work, kt yellow WHO process personal data?